Approval of Reserved Matters Local Requirements
navigation and tools
You are here: Home | Planning | Local requirements & application forms | Approval of Reserved Matters Local Requirements
Reserved matters application local requirements
Please see the required standards for on-line submissions which includes the required files sizes and format to submit documents and drawings electronically.
For further information about Validation Requirements please visit the Department for Communities and Local Government website http://www.communities.gov.uk/corporate/ and refer to the ‘Guidance on Information Requirements and Validation’ document.
Summary of National Requirements
- completed form or in writing
- site location plan (requirements)
- block plan (local requirements)
- identify the related outline planning permission
- other plans and drawings necessary for the assessment of the reserved matters
- fee calculator
- design and access statement
Brighton & Hove Local Requirements
1 copy of all drawings and supporting documents is required for applications that are not submitted online
Refer to the outline application decision for details of what will be required.
- north point - required for the site location plan and block plan.
- all existing and proposed plans and drawings need to include the paper size and a scale bar indicating a minimum of 0-10 metres or an appropriate scale bar for plans and drawings at 1:1, 1:10 and 1:20.
- design and access statement which must include the following headings:
- Developments within or affecting conservation areas, a listed building or its setting, archaeologically sensitive areas, scheduled ancient monuments or historic parks and gardens
- If the heading is not applicable, please enter the words not applicable under that heading.
- Guidance on writing a Design & Access Statement