navigation and tools
- Planning Committee dates
- Planning Committee Members
- Applications to be discussed at Committee
- Planning Committee decisions
- Public speaking rights
- Minutes of the Planning Committee
- Webcast of Planning Committee
- Planning Committee page within councillors and committees section
The Planning Committee meets at 2pm every three weeks in the Council Chamber at Hove Town Hall.
The most major or controversial planning applications are considered first followed by a short break at 4pm. Other applications that have public speakers are then considered followed by the rest of the applications.
See How Decisions are made for an explanation of which applications are decided by the Committee, and which are delegated to officers.