navigation and tools
You can use the icons at the top of every web page to change the size of the text that appears on this website.
You may also use your browser settings to change the text size for all the web sites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
- Internet Explorer 7: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Text Size'. The default setting is Medium
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'.
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', then select Increase, Decrease or Normal.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
- Netscape: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Text Zoom' options.
Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult the documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren't available.
We have designed our website to be accessible to all. We aim to conform to the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 at Double-A level.
If you have any accessibility or technical problems when using this site, we would like to hear about it. Please tell the web staff, using the website feedback form, and we will make reasonable efforts to address them. Your other suggestions and comments are also welcome.