navigation and tools
in 'Social services'
You are here: Home | Social services | Caring & carers | Carers centre
Carers CentreThe Carers Centre for Brighton & Hove offers information, emotional support and advice to all carers and runs a Young Carers Project.
Mission StatementWe want all carers in Brighton & Hove - adults and children alike - to have the freedom to make real choices about their lives and the level of care they give. Our aim is to provide a voice for carers in Brighton & Hove.
Carers Centre services
- Information: on local services, benefits, getting a break from caring
- Support: to help you cope with, and make choices about, the care you provide
- Advocacy: to ensure you get the benefits and services you need
- activities for young carers
local carers coffee mornings and support groups
free quarterly bulletin
events and forums
- Carers Voice supports carers to tell their story and have their voice heard, campaigns to raise awareness of carers’ issues and works to change attitudes within health and social care services to improve the experience of carers
appointments at our offices and home visits possible
How to get in touch
The Carers Centre for Brighton and Hove
18 Bedford Place
Brighton BN1 2PT
Tel. (01273) 746222
or visit the carers centre website for more information:
You can call in to the Carers Centre or arrange for a visit in your own home.