A career in early years and childcare
navigation and tools
You are here: Home | Learn | Early years and childcare | A career in early years and childcare
Careers in early years and childcare
High quality childcare, play opportunities and early education are crucial for young children to get the best possible start in life.
In Brighton & Hove we are committed to developing a professional workforce made up of high quality staff, from all backgrounds to reflect the diversity of our city.
Childcare Job Vacancy List
We produce the most up to date list of childcare jobs in and around Brighton & Hove.
- Download a copy of the childcare job vacancy list to see if there are any jobs that you meet the criteria for.
- Sign up to receive the list once a week via our email alert service and be the first to see any new jobs.
If you want to advertise a job see our information for providers
A rewarding career
A career in early years and childcare is enjoyable and important. It is a career you can be proud of and those who work in it play a crucial role in shaping the lives of future generations. It could be for you if you want:
- the chance to make a difference
- a real sense of satisfaction
- the opportunity to progress
- variety and fun.
The sector needs high quality staff at all levels and offers plenty of opportunities to gain experience, training and recognised qualifications.