navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
Welcome to the parking web pages for Brighton & Hove.
Please find the service you require below along with service news and updates, including information on the recent tariff increases and the temporary move of the Parking Information Centre. Find out how to beat the queues!
You can now check your waiting list position if you have your unique customer reference.
Apply for and renew permits, and find out where you can park with a permit
|Penalty Charge Notices
Pay or appeal a Penalty Charge Notice and find out information about the city car pound
Find city car parks and information on charges
|Pay and Display
Find out how much pay and display costs in the area you are visiting
What to do with permits if you are moving home and how to suspend a parking bay
How to apply for a Blue Badge and where disabled drivers can park
See a map of the bus lane restrictions and find out how to avoid them
|Parking restrictions & legislation
Find out about restrictions such as double yellow lines & parking legislation
|Getting around the city
Use our journey planner, get information on park & ride at Withdean and cycle parking
Find out more about permits, car parks and pay & display for visitors
|Add us on Facebook
Get our latest news & advice, join in discussions & more
|Follow us on Twitter
Ask us questions, get mini updates & advice & more
Parking service news and updates
- Renew your resident permit online now!
- More cashless parking on the seafront
- The Parking Information Centre is moving
- Residents parking schemes - residents say yes to parking scheme extensions
- New electric car charging points
- JourneyOn - plan your journeys around the city and see how you can save money, burn calories and reduce your carbon footprint
- Match day parking - After the Transport Committee Meeting on the 30th April 2013 the go ahead was given for the scheme to be implemented. People living or working in the area were in favour of a match day parking scheme in Moulsecoomb and Coldean. Brighton & Hove City Council has agreed to the new scheme which will start on Monday 17 June 2013. Applications will be sent out around the beginning of May, However a form can be downloaded and sent for further applications [pdf 831kb] please note the checking service starts week commencing 13 May 2013.