Moving to your new home.2
navigation and tools
in 'Do it now'
Moving to your new home - useful information
You may also need to contact:
- gas & electric companies - find suppliers and compare their prices
- Southern Water
- home/mobile telephone companies - find suppliers and compare prices
- a local doctor, dentist or optician
- the DVLA (update driving license and vehicle registration documents)
- TV licensing to give your new address
- your employer
- your banks/building societies
- your credit card companies
- your internet service provider
Accident and emergency
In an emergency always call 999.
For non-police emergencies, call 0845 60 70 999 or visit Sussex Police for advice and support.
For general fire enquiries, call 0845 130 8855 or visit East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service for advice and support.
Information and advice
If you need advice and support, visit Advice Brighton & Hove's Directory or call (01273) 234793. The Citizen Advice Bureau can also provide general information and guidance and other agencies are available to provide advice on housing and council tax benefit.