You are here: Home | Planning | Required standards for online applications
Standards for On-line Applications
The Planning Authority Standards are:
1. File Sizes for Electronic Submissions
- No individual file is greater than 5 Mb.
- No .zip or .exe files are submitted.
- Additional material can be submitted on CD/DVD for major applications.
- Drawings submitted in single layer PDF format.
- Where possible supply drawings in A3.
- Do not supply drawings with optional scales at different paper sizes.
- Scanned drawings are a minimum 200 dpi resolution.
- List of drawings supplied to include drawing number, description and paper size.
- Critical dimensions checked on PDF and are in scale.
- Orientation of PDF drawings correct when viewed on screen.
- Include a scale bar and key dimensions on all drawings.
3. Other Documents
- Letters, reports must be in PDF format.
- List of photographs/photo montages annotated with title and context/purpose explained.
- Size of each photograph file to be below 1 Mb.
- Photographs can be provided on CD/DVD.
- Photographs to be a maximum size of 15x10cm.
5. Electronic File Naming
- A list of all submitted documents is included.
- All document/drawing file names comprise brief description in plain English.
6. Drawings/documents supplied on CD/DVD
- As for Standards 1-5 above.
- The CD/DVD will not be accepted if the files do not meet these standards.
Please ensure the Planning Authority Standards for submitting quality applications are met when applying on-line