navigation and tools
in 'Your council'
You are here: Home | Your council | Customer promise
Our promise to you...
We want you to be at the heart of everything we do.
You have told us what matters to you and we are making this promise to you.
We will be easy to reach
- responding to you as quickly as we can
- offering you different ways to contact us and use our services
We will be clear and treat you with respect
- letting you know how the council can help and if we can’t who can
- treating you with courtesy, politeness and understanding
We will listen and get things done
- keeping our promises to you
- keeping you informed and explaining what we have done
- telling you what you can do next, if you are unhappy with our decision
You can help us to keep our promise by:
- treating our staff politely and with respect
- letting us know if you have to change an appointment
- letting us know if you have any specific needs
- giving us the information we need to deal with your enquiry
- telling us if you are happy or unhappy with our service
Please tell us how we are doing
Your feedback is really important.
It lets us know what we are doing well and if something goes wrong, it helps us to learn from our mistakes to improve our service for you.
If you would like to give feedback visit comments & complaints.