Property & land
navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
Property and land
Our property and design service manages the council's property and land portfolio.
Buildings within this property portfolio include
- council owned commercial properties and farmlands
- civic buildings including offices and town halls
- non-housing council owned operational buildings (e.g. schools, social care, leisure and environment buildings)
Housing is not part of this portfolio. Find out more about housing managed by the council.
Public Sector Land and Property Map
Take a look at our interactive land & property asset map. This provides high-level details of the public sector's land and property assets in the city. (Please note the map does not include individual council houses and flats)
- If you need help to use the map you can download the asset map user guide [PDF 329kb]
- Download Map Detailing Land Use of Council Owned Land [PDF 3.65mb]
- Download List of Property & Land Assets (March 2012) [XLS 337kb]
- Download List of Property & Land Assets (March 2012) [CSV 225kb]
- Visit the Council Data page to download Property & Land KML Layer files for use with Google Earth.
Please note that these maps and asset lists represent high-level information from the asset registers of the Council and our partners. These are provided for general information only and should not be used for decision making. For the sake of clarity some assets (e.g. individual seafront arches and minor assets) have been excluded from the map. Specific ownership enquiries for the council assets can be sent to the property estates team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries concerning non-council owned assets should be sent to the estates team of the relevant partner.
Asset Management Plan and Corporate Property Strategy (AMP)
Building Maintenance Strategy (BMS)
The AMP, BMS and annual property performance updates are available to download from the corporate asset management plan page.
If you have you have any queries about the AMP please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us at:
Property & Design, Kings House, Grand Avenue, Hove. BN3 2LS.