Housing - council
navigation and tools
Welcome to Brighton & Hove City Council’s web pages for council tenants and leaseholders.
The council owns and manages nearly 12,300 homes in Brighton, Hove and Portslade, including 23 sheltered schemes, around 11 per cent of all housing in Brighton & Hove. We also have nearly 2,300 leasehold flats. Our housing do it now page has quick links to our online services, such as how to pay your rent, how to report housing fraud and easy access to our forms and leaflets, or click on our most popular links below.
|Access or sign up to our customer online system
|Report estate issues||Apply for housing|
|Report anti-social behaviour||Contact us|
- Looking to swap homes? Come alone to our Mutual Exchange Day on Wednesday 29 May at Sloane Court.
- Problems with Freeview signals? Please see our aerials page for more info.
- Win a £20 voucher filling in a five minute survey and help tackle illegal loan sharks at same time. What do you know about Loan Shark's? survey.
- Whitehawk Hub reception will be closed for four weeks from Monday 15 April. Unless you need to pick up keys or hand in forms please use online forms or telephone us on 01273 293030. There will be a limited service at the Hub during this time.
- We're getting lots of queries about mutual exchanges. You can find out more on our mutual exchange page and we will be posting some frequently asked questions very soon. The policy has been under review due to the changes to welfare reform.
- If you are worried about how the benefit changes are going to affect you, please ask for a home visit if you would like to speak to someone face to face about the changes by ringing 01273 293030 or emailing email@example.com
- Read the spring 2013 edition of Homing In. Why not switch off the paper version and sign up to receive future editions via an email link?
- Visit our low cost furniture page for details of where to find affordable, recycled goods.
- Get free money Advice, debt advice and help with setting up bank accounts via our housing inclusion team or by ringing MACS (Money Advice and Community Support) directly on (01273) 664000
- Get help with job and CV skills, employment and training.
- Find out about free early learning for 2, 3 and 4 year-olds.
- You can find out about all family and community events happening in the city by visiting the council's events diary.
Follow us @BHCCtenants (formerly @cityassembly)