navigation and tools
The main council venues available for conferences and events in Brighton & Hove are:
The Brighton Centre is one of Europe's largest multi purpose venues. Hosting conferences, concerts, shows and sports, trade exhibitions, exhibitions and fairs throughout the year.
Brighton Dome which consists of three main venues
- The Dome - originally built as stables for the Prince of Wales in 1805, it was converted into a concert hall in 1867 and modernised in 1935. It was restored in Spring 2002 and now has a Café-Bar, a modern, lofty space for eating and drinking and is open all day, every day.
- The Corn Exchange - now has a capacity of 1200 standing or a theatre for 320.
- The Pavilion Theatre - an intimate venue offers a 240 capacity seated or 350 capacity standing.
- Brighton Museum & Art Gallery also offers unique surroundings for corporate receptions.
- Hove Centre at Hove Town Hall is a versatile venue for all occasions, with flexible facilities to suit event needs. It provides an excellent venue in a central location for conferences, exhibitions, corporate and private events.
- Jubilee Library is an award winning eco friendly building housing three conference rooms which are available for hire for community, business or charity use.
- The Royal Pavilion offers a unique venue for corporate entertaining. The magnificent State Rooms provide a spectacular setting for evening dinners and receptions, while a number of charming rooms are available for both day and evening receptions and meetings.
Please note that the Learning Development Centre in Moulsecoomb is no longer available as a venue for hire.
Find out about Brighton & Hove venues licensed for weddings, civil partnerships and other ceremonies.
For comprehensive information about Brighton & Hove's conference venues go to Visit Brighton's conference section.
Other venues in Brighton & Hove include: