Housing - general
navigation and tools
Check out the Housing Do It Now page for quick links to online services.
You can also follow the links below or from the list to the right for more information about housing in Brighton & Hove.
- for information on social housing visit our council housing and homemove sections
- for information about help with paying your rent, visit our housing benefit section - there's also information for landlords and letting agents
- worried about becoming homeless? Complete our homelessness advice form or contact our Housing Options team as soon as possible
- information for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- if you are moving home we have tailor made information to help
- for information on planning and advice
- for information on shared ownership, go to www.homebuy.co.uk
- for help and advice with Private Housing, go to Private Sector Housing
for information on Additional Licensing go to HMO Licensing
If you require further information or need advice about your housing situation, please contact our Housing Options team.
For more information and advice on local and national housing services, associations and support groups go to the Information Prescriptions website.