Standards Panel to take place on 6 February 2017
Brighton & Hove City Council's Standards Panel will consider a complaint about a comment posted on Councillor Nemeth’s twitter page on 19 July 2016.
The comment was the subject of a complaint made by Councillor Morgan, who considered it to breach of paragraphs 1.1 and/or 1.2 of the Code of Conduct for Members, which forms part of Brighton & Hove City Council's Constitution.
The panel can make one of the following findings:
- That Councillor Nemeth has failed to comply with the Code of Conduct for Members one or more respects
- That he did not fail to comply with the Code of Conduct for Members
- Make no finding in respect of the allegations
The hearing starts at 2pm in the Council Chambers at Hove Town Hall on Monday 6 February and is open to the public.
Membership of the panel is as follows:
- Diane Bushell (independent person)
- Councillor Tom Druitt (Green)
- Councillor Alan Robins (Labour)
- Councillor Nick Taylor (Conservative)