Very minor changes ('non-material amendments')

Note this does not apply to Listed Building/Conservation Area Consents.  The application form can be downloaded (scroll to bottom of page) and currently has to be sent in by post - online applications will soon be available from the Planning Portal. You will find guidance notes and the help text with the link to the application form.