Contact Development Control
- Phone: For all enquiries, please contact 01273 292222. Lines are open 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE - The duty planning officer is ONLY available from 9.30am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday for planning advice.
- Personal callers: are normally seen at the Customer Service Centre in Hove Town Hall. If you would like advice on your proposal before submitting a possible planning application, please see our pre-application advice pages.
- If you have a letter from Development Control, please use the direct-dial number printed on it in relation to the correspondence. Please do not use this number for general enquiries.
- Fax number: (01273) 292099
- Postal address: Development Control, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ
Comments on planning applications can be made electronically via the Planning Register.