Forms and guidance
Building Control Submission Forms
Details of Fees From April 1st 2013
IMPORTANT information for 'Submit-a-Plan' applicants
To avoid delays in validating your application it is important that you indicate in the 'additional information' panel on page 11 of the submit-a-plan form, the following information as appropriate:
- The total floor area of any extension (measured internally).
- The total area of any new room(s) in the roof (measured internally).
- Which 'standard charge' fee you are basing your fee on ? (please quote the reference no).
- For internal alterations please indicate the cost of the works (excluding VAT)
- If using the multiple work reduction referred to in the council's Table of Fees Table B(3) how your fee is arrived at ?