Travel, transport and road safety
Saturday 7 December
We have loads of events and activities going on this weekend as part of Small Business Saturday, so are expecting a busy city centre. Take a look at our public transport page to find out about getting into, out of and around Brighton & Hove.
Our aim is to make Brighton & Hove a city fit for people. Our travel, transport and road safety schemes are geared towards helping residents, businesses and visitors to get around the city efficiently and safely. We want to give people more choice in how they travel and make it easy for everyone, whether they’re walking, cycling, driving, riding, using public transport, or even skating, blading and scooting. To find out more you can watch our video on recent improvements we've made to travel, transport and road safety, or find more information below.
- Have your say on the second phase of the 20mph scheme - nine areas included
- We're writing a new policy for the city's taxis to help us ensure that taxis are accessible for disabled people
- Work started to improve Seven Dials
- Lewes Road improvements
- North Laine cycle contraflow - see the plans
- See the latest on other transport projects in the city
- Find out public transport news