Travel, transport and road safety
Our aim is to make Brighton & Hove a city fit for people. Our travel, transport and road safety schemes are geared towards helping residents, businesses and visitors to get around the city efficiently and safely. We want to give people more choice in how they travel and make it easy for everyone, whether they’re walking, cycling, driving, riding, using public transport, or even skating, blading and scooting. To find out more you can watch our video on recent improvements we've made to travel, transport and road safety, or find more information below.
- Tell us about your experiences of transport in the city - register now to take part in our workshops for the next Local Transport Plan
- Work to improve Seven Dials now complete
- Lewes Road improvements
- North Laine cycle contraflow - see the plans
- See the latest on other transport projects in the city
- Find out public transport news