Applying for a bus pass
To be eligible for a bus pass you must meet one of the following:
- the age criteria (PDF 31kb)
- be five years old or over with a qualifying disability as stated in the bus pass application form (PDF 170kb)
- be 18 or over and not permitted to drive because of a medical condition
If you meet one of these, you can apply for a bus pass at Brighton Customer Service Centre on weekdays between 8.45am to 4.30pm.
You will need to bring:
- a completed bus pass application form (PDF 170kb)
- proof that you meet the meet the age criteria (PDF 31kb) or have a qualifying disability or medical condition
- a council tax bill, utility bill or bank statement showing your current address
You do not need to bring a photograph with you as we will take one free of charge.
If you would like any advice about suitable documentation, please call us on 01273 291924 or email email@example.com
You will usually receive you new pass within a week. It will be posted second class the next working day.
Please note we do not offer companion passes to applicants.