Parking Zone T
Parking Zone T covers the area around Hove Station.
To see if you are eligible for a permit, please use our find your zone search facility.
To see streets within the zone use the map of the zones.
- How does the zone work?
- What hours do the restrictions operate?
- Is there a waiting list in Zone T?
- How do I apply for a resident permit in the area?
- How do I apply for visitor permits?
- How do I apply for a business permit?
- What is the cost of pay and display in the zone?
- Is there a map of the zone?
In Zone T there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only.
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay & display parking.
- some areas which are for pay and display only.
- short lengths of the road which are marked out for loading bays.
- resident, visitor, carers and business permits available.
- disabled and motorcycle bays available.
- doctors bays also available throughout the zone.
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking.
|Permit holders||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Pay and display or permit holders (shared use)||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on the street.
There is no waiting list in Zone T.
Is there a map of the zone?
See our map of the whole Controlled Parking Zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see which streets are in Zone T.