- Can I park in a doctors bay?
- Why do we have doctors bays?
- How do I know what the restriction times are?
- Are the restrictions enforced on bank holidays?
- I have received a Penalty Charge Notice when parking in a doctors bay, what do I do?
You can park in a doctors bay if you are displaying a doctor permit.
Doctors bays allow medical practitioners to park close to their surgery. This means that they can access their vehicle easily if called out to an emergency.
You should decide whether to: