Parking service news & updates
Essential works to the Norton Road car park drainage system will be taking place overnight from 19:00 on 8th September. Noise will be kept to a minimum.
- Match day parking - the match day parking scheme is in force on all match and event days athe AMEX Stadium and permits will need to be displayed. Application forms were first sent out in May 2013 but, if you still need to apply, you can do so by downloading the matchday parking form (PDF 218kb) and returning it to us.
- Pavement parking tackled - action is being taken to tackle pavement parking in 4 areas where there are problems with illegal and obstructive parking.
- Summer tariff - the summer tariff comes into effect on Madeira Drive on 1 March and remains in place until 31 October 2014.
- Bus lane enforcement - we are now enforcing the bus lanes on Oxford Street and Lewes Road and you may receive a parking ticket if you drive in these lanes.
- Pay by Phone parking has been introduced to 18 locations along the seafront and in central Brighton (controlled parking zones Y and Z) - find out how to register and more.
- Hotel permits - the Visitor Information Centre is now closed. Hotel guest permits can be collected on Fridays from Brighton Town Hall.
- Renew your resident permit online now
- JourneyOn - plan your journeys around the city and see how you can save money, burn calories and reduce your carbon footprint.