PING! Brighton & Hove
Where are the Ping! tables located?
After another successful summer of Ping the 40 outdoor table tennis tables located across the city will remain in their positions for everyone to enjoy for free, so find your nearest table and pick up a bat and play. If you see a Ping! Table give it a go and continue to be part of Ping! Brighton & Hove.
A map showing the location of all the tables can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. Please note that there are no tables at Bevendean or in Victoria Gardens. If you see a Ping! Table give it a go and continue to be part of Ping! Brighton & Hove
Alternatively you can search using your postcode to find the one nearest you!
Do you want to play table tennis regularly?
Ping! Brighton & Hove is being supported by the following local clubs, who provide opportunities to play table tennis all year round:
- Join in the discussion on the Ping! Brighton & Hove Facebook Page
- Find out more about the national Ping! England initiative
- Find out about Social Ping! - an initiative to keep people active and enjoying ping pong across the city
- Learn about sports development programmes in Brighton & Hove
For more information contact the Sports Development Team
- Telephone (01273) 292724
- Email email@example.com
- Get updates on facebook at www.facebook.com/sportandactivity
|4719 Ping leaflet map online version.pdf||417.69 KB|