Leisure centres and sports facilities
Indoor facilities and swimming pools
Brighton & Hove offers a wide range of sport and leisure facilities, from swimming and paddling pools, to sports centres and golf courses. The Sports Facilities Team is responsible for the operation and development of leisure facilities, including six sports centres:
- Prince Regent Swimming Complex
- Stanley Deason Leisure Centre
- Withdean Sports Complex
- St Luke's Pool
- Moulsecoomb Community Leisure Centre
- King Alfred Leisure Centre
- Paddling Pools
These sites are managed on behalf of the council by Freedom Leisure, monitored by the Sports Facilities Team.
The Leisure Card is available to Brighton & Hove residents in receipt of certain state benefits and gives a discount of approximately 40% on selected activities at our six leisure centres across the city.
For more information on activities, opening hours & prices, please contact the above facilities directly by clicking on the appropriate links.
Outdoor sports facilities
- Waterhall Golf Course and Hollingbury Park Golf Course, are managed by MyTime Active, monitored by the Sport Facilities Team.
Outdoor Sports facilities:
- Our parks have outdoor sports facilities for football, cricket, tennis, bowls, cycling and summer sports like basketball and rounders.
- Find out where these are located across the city.
Table Tennis Tables:
- Join in the fun with Ping! our free table tennis programme.
For up to date information on the scheme for 16 and under's in Brighton & Hove please visit our Free Swimming page.
If you wish to contact the Sport Facilities Team please call 01273 292707 or send an email to email@example.com.
To make a booking for outdoor sports facilities
For more information about sports activities in general across the city, visit Brighton & Hove's Active for Life website or call the Sports Development Team on 01273 292724