Parks and countryside
We want to have green spaces that are used and valued by the whole community. Along with Natural England we aim at everyone having an accessible natural green space less than 300 metres from their home.
We have seven Green Flag parks in the city, which have been recognized for their high standards and the service they provide for their communities.
- Ask Stanmer Nursery - for any hints and tips for your garden
- City Wildlife - find out more about the wildlife in Brighton & Hove
- Starling spectacular - every evening at dusk over the piers
- Sheep grazing - for more information on where the sheep are grazing now
- Becoming a 'lookerer' - help the shepherds check our sheep