The Level Restoration Project - Join us On The Level
Be a part of The Level
Key to The Level's future is continued community involvement. We welcome anyone from the local community who is interested in helping us guide and shape the park's future.
We have opportunities for everyone. You might be interested in volunteering to help us bring The Level Activity Plan [PDF 163KB], into being.
Or you could join our Level Communities Forum. The group has agreed its Constitution, has a new committee, and is looking for additional members, especially those with communications (including social media) skills, or who are interested in helping out with administration. Browse the Forum's meeting notes.
Opportunities on the Activities Plan include gardening (working with the new Level Garden Manager and the city council's park rangers), wildlife and conservation activities, arts and crafts, play sessions, sports and games, history and heritage, surveys, promotional and "behind-the-scenes" help, and much more!
Download, print and pass a volunteering poster to anyone you think may be interested -Volunteering on the Level (6MB)
Volunteers will be given all necessary training and support.
- We are developing role descriptions for the main volunteer activities
- Find out about other ways of getting involved with the project.
Volunteers elsewhere in the city tell us they do so for a number of reasons, including:
- Having fun while learning new skills
- Helping build personal confidence
- Extending and sharing knowledge and interests
- Meeting new people and enhancing social life
- Boosting CVs
- Feeling really involved in helping local communities
- Having the chance (maybe!) to be featured in local media!
Find out more about volunteering in other city parks.
More information and ways to contact us
|More information||Contact us|
Follow us on Twitter #onthelevel
|Sports booking main page|