- Search for jobs Jobs in teaching, social work, administration, home care and more
- Log in to your applications If you've already applied online for a job with Brighton & Hove City Council, or receive our job alerts
(Council staff, please log in via the intranet)
- Help applying for a job at the council Help applying online, what to expect from us after you've applied
- Working for the council What the council does, our vision and values, staff pay and benefits
- Job Searching and Careers Advice Help for job seekers and starting your own business
- Life in the City Living in Brighton & Hove, places to stay, what's on
Brighton & Hove City Council provides up to 800 services to the city, across departments including Environment, Housing, Cultural Services, Finance and Resources, Children's Services, Adult Services, and Public Health. We offer a broad range of different jobs which include professional, technical and manual work. Most of our jobs involve working directly with local people to improve the quality of life in the city's local communities. We are a Living Wage employer.
See about your council for more information, including our vision and values.