Check out our housing - Do It Now page for quick links to online services.
On these pages you will find a range of advice and information for tenants who rent privately, landlords and letting agents, those owning or looking to buy a house and homelessness advice.
- Homelessness Finding somewhere to live and resolving disputes with your landlord
- Renting privately Resolving disputes with your landlord; repairs and home improvement advice; and finding private rented accommodation in the city
- Owning or buying a home Home improvements advice, including adaptations to help you stay in your home if you are elderly or disabled; and advice if you want to buy, or move into the city
- Help for landlords and letting agents HMO licensing, home improvements advice and letting your home through the council
- Council housing Council tenant advice, applying for council or housing association housing
- Strategy and statistics Current consultations and news about new housing developments in the city
Visit the Information Prescriptions website.or more information and advice on local and national housing services, associations and support groups.