Check out our Housing - Do It Now page for quick links to online services.
On these pages you will find a range of advice and information for tenants who rent privately, landlords and letting agents, those owning or looking to buy a house and homelessness advice.
- Homelessness Finding somewhere to live and resolving disputes with your landlord
- Renting privately Resolving disputes with your landlord; repairs and home improvement advice; and finding private rented accommodation in the city
- Owning, buying or building a home Home improvements advice, including adaptations to help you stay in your home if you are elderly or disabled; and advice if you want to build, buy, or move
- Help for landlords and letting agents HMO licensing, home improvements advice and letting your home through the council
- Council housing Council tenant advice, applying for council or housing association housing
- Strategy and statistics Current consultations and news about new housing developments in the city
- The My Life directory Services and organisations in Brighton & Hove offering housing support