- Report a problem using our Neighbourhood issues reporting form
- Get in touch by email: EstatesServiceTeam@brighton-hove.gov.uk or phone 01273 294769
- If you have a question about rubbish and recycling collections, try the recycling, refuse and street cleaning homepage.
What do we do?
The Estates Service aims to make all council housing estates cleaner places to live, improving the quality of life for all residents. It is designed to provide a high quality, pro-active, consistent and fully accountable service to all residents.
We deal with graffiti removal, fly-tipping, broken communal lights, cleaning of common ways, damaged communal doors and windows and minor adaptations for disabled and elderly tenants. Please note that adaptations must be authorised in advance.
|Fly-tipping / bulk rubbish removal||
|Broken communal lights||
|Cleaning of hazards||
|Damaged communal doors or windows||
How to contact us
- Online: using our Neighbourhood issues reporting form
- Email: EstatesServiceTeam@brighton-hove.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01273 294769
Recycling, refuse and street cleaning
The council's recycling, refuse and street cleaning service deal with collecting waste and sweeping roads and pavements across the city.
If you would like to find out your collection days, order a wheelie bin or recycling box or request the cleaning of a street please go to the recycling, refuse and street cleaning homepage.