Find your local stop smoking service
Trained advisers at our local stop smoking services can help you stop smoking. The service offers free one-to-one support along with stop smoking medications at the cost of a prescription, or free if you are exempt.
We’re an e-cig friendly service. If you don’t think you’ll ever want to stop smoking, think about switching to vaping. Or maybe you’ve made the switch but are still smoking and need extra help.
Our service doesn’t supply e-cigarettes, but our advisors can offer the extra support that will help you stop smoking if you buy your own. Advisors can give you information about licensed stop smoking support too.
- Health trainers – contact a health trainer on 01273 29 6877 or email@example.com
- Local pharmacies and GPs that offer stop smoking services
- Under 16 years of age stop smoking services.
- Health improvement specialist for schools programme, by appointment only through school
- Hospital service - Royal Sussex County Hospital inpatients and outpatients by referral only.