Contact the recycling, rubbish and street cleaning team
Online report form
- Tell us your recycling or rubbish has been missed
- Report a problem with recycling, rubbish or street cleaning
The customer service team aim to respond to questions within five working days.
You can send images, documents or any other attachments please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific report forms
- Order recycling boxes or a wheelie bin
- Sign-up for the garden waste collection service
- Report fly-tipping or dumping of waste
- Request the cleaning of a street
Our email is email@example.com
Please remember to supply full details of the situation, location of any problems and your contact details.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9am - 5pm
- Thursdays: 9am - 2pm and 3pm - 5pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays: closed
If you have an urgent issue outside of the contact centre's opening times please contact the main council switchboard on 01273 290000.
After receiving your letter we aim to respond within five working days.
Brighton & Hove City Council
Upper Hollingdean Road
About our team
Cityclean performance - see how we're doing & what complaints we're resolving