- Please go to the student page for information on discounts and exemptions available to students.
- Find out about the changes to Council Tax discounts and exemptions that took effect from 1 April 2014
- See our Annual guide to Council Tax and the council's budget for 2014-2015 (PDF 370kb).
- Fees charged by Enforcement Agents (formerly known as Bailiffs) changed from April 2014
- Be aware of Council Tax banding scams - see Sussex Police's information on protecting yourself from fraud
- See details of the proposals to remove the discounts for empty properties from 1 April 2015.
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.