Latest news and information
- We are working in partnership with Agilisys to collect our Council Tax effectively and to help our residents avoid enforcement action and further charges. If you receive a letter from Agilisys, please ring them on 01706 403 102, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. See www.agilisys.co.uk
- The Council is currently using the company called CapacityGrid to review our customers' entitlement to the 25% discount, given to properties occupied by one person. Please follow the instructions on the Single Person Discount review form if you receive one. If you have any technical difficulties it may be due to your web browser being out of date. The online form works with Internet Explorer 10 and above, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Pay your council tax by direct debit online
- We've introduced an SMS service to help keep you up to date on your Council Tax and benefits claim. Sign up to the SMS service.
- See the budget summary for 2016/17.
- Please go to the student page for information on discounts and exemptions available to students
- See details of the changes to the Council Tax Reduction Scheme for 2016/17.
- Beware of bogus Council Tax officers offering refunds and see Sussex Police's information on protecting yourself from fraud
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.