Latest news and information
- We're working with CapacityGRID to check customers' entitlement to Single Person Discounts. If you have received a letter from them please follow the instructions and complete the online form. If you need any help completing the form, please contact CapacityGRID on 0808 168 8923. We will not be able to deal with any questions on the usual Council Tax number.
- Pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit online
- We've introduced an SMS service to help keep you up to date on your Council Tax and benefits claim. Sign up to the SMS service.
- Please go to the student page for information on discounts and exemptions available to students.
- Beware of bogus Council Tax officers offering refunds and see Sussex Police's information on protecting yourself from fraud.
- On Thursdays we're now offering extra support to help you access the online services, instead of the usual face-to-face service.
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.