- The council has set the budget for 2014-15 and published the new Council Tax charges.
- Annual Council Tax bills were sent out between 18 March and 20 March.
- If you’ve received your annual Council Tax bill and you have a query, please see your bill explained and frequently asked questions about annual Council Tax bills as you may find some of your answers more quickly online whilst our phone lines are busy.
- Find out about the changes to Council Tax discounts and exemptions that took effect from 1 April 2014.
- See our Annual guide to Council Tax and the council's budget for 2014-2015 [PDF 370kb].
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.