- October marks the start of the new student year. Please go to the student page for information on discounts and exemptions available to students.
- Find out about the changes to Council Tax discounts and exemptions that took effect from 1 April 2014
- See our Annual guide to Council Tax and the council's budget for 2014-2015 (PDF 370kb).
- Fees charged by Enforcement Agents (formerly known as Bailiffs) changed from April 2014
- We are currently carrying out a Single Person Discount Review
- Be aware of Council Tax banding scams - see Sussex Police's information on protecting yourself from fraud
- Have your say on proposals to remove the discounts for empty properties by going to our consultation portal...closing date 12 November 2014.
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.