- Council Tax charges in Brighton and Hove have been set for April 2015 to March 2016.
- See the budget summary and Council Tax rates 2015/16 (PDF 233kb)
- Council Tax Bill Update: A number of customers have been sent two bills in separate envelopes. We apologise for this error, which occurred due to a mistake at our external printers. They will be paying all costs associated with this error. The bills are simply duplicates of each other and you can disregard the extra one. The correct amount will be debited if you are a Direct Debit payer.
- Beware of bogus Council Tax officers offering refunds and see Sussex Police's information on protecting yourself from fraud
- Please go to the student page for information on discounts and exemptions available to students.
- Find out about the changes to Council Tax discounts and exemptions that take effect from 1 April 2015
- See details of the proposals to remove the discounts for empty properties from 1 April 2015.
We are always looking for ways to improve our webpages. If there is something that you would like to see here relating to Council Tax please email RBWebContent@brighton-hove.gov.uk. Your suggestions will be treated as confidential.