Elections and events
Previous elections and reviews
Recent elections, referendums and consultations
- The EU referendum took place on 23 June 2016
- European Parliamentary Elections took place on 22 May 2014
- A review of polling districts and polling places finished on 13 December 2013
Local, parish and by-elections
- the Rottingdean Parish uncontested by election took place on 29 January 2014
- the Hanover and Elm Grove by election took place on 11 July 2013
- the East Brighton by election took place on 18 October 2012
- the previous local elections took place on 5 May 2011
- the Rottingdean Parish Council by election took place on 15 November 2012
Police & Crime Commissioner election
- the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner elections took place on 5 May 2016.
- the last General Election was held on 7 May 2015.
European Parliamentary elections
- the last European Parliamentary elections were held in May 2014
Partial review of polling places in Central Hove, Goldsmid and Wish wards
A partial review of polling place has recently taken place in three wards. The consultation was open until 19 December. The review was discussed at the Policy & Resources Committee on 22 January 2015.