Brighton Customer Service Centre
- Bartholomew House, Bartholomew Square, Brighton, BN1 1JE
- View map of Bartholomew House
- Monday to Friday opening 8.45am to 4.30pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
You can talk to officers about a range of council services:
- Bus passes and taxi vouchers
- Business rates
- Council tax
- Council tax reduction
- Housing advice
- Housing assessment
- Housing benefit
- Housing options
- Local discretionary social fund
Many of these services are available online and can be accessed either at home or using our self-help computers at the Centre.
Telephones are available at the Centre to talk to officers and you can drop off application forms and letters.
Our buildings are fully accessible with automatic doors to ease entry, hearing loops for the hard of hearing and accessible toilets. Assistance dogs are welcome. Information is available in Braille, large print or audio if required.