Council property and land
Our property and design service manages the council's property and land portfolio.
Buildings within this property portfolio include
- council owned commercial properties and farmlands
- civic buildings including offices and town halls
- non-housing council owned operational buildings (eg schools, leisure centres and environment buildings)
Housing is not part of this portfolio. Find out more about housing managed by the council.
Council owned or occupied land and buildings and their key attributes
- property and land assets October 2014 (MS Excel 419KB)
- property and land assets October 2014 (CSV 709KB)
Public sector land and property map
Take a look at our interactive land and property asset map. This provides high-level details of the public sector's land and property assets in the city. Please note the map does not include individual council houses and flats.
- download the user guide (PDF 587KB) for the map
- download our map detailing land use of council owned land (PDF 3.65MB)
- Visit the council data web page to download property and land KML Layer files for use with Google Earth.
Please note that the public sector map and asset list represent high-level information from our asset registers and from data received from our partners. These are provided for general information only and should not be used for decision making. Specific ownership enquiries for the council owned or occupied assets can be sent to the property estates team at email@example.com. Enquiries concerning non-council owned assets should be sent to the estates team of the relevant partner organisation. We're only responsible for updating the information on assets that we own or operate.
Asset Management Plan and Corporate Property Strategy (AMP) and Building Maintenance Strategy (BMS)
Asset Management Plan and Corporate Property Strategy (AMP) and Building Maintenance Strategy (BMS) and annual property performance updates are available to download from our corporate asset management plan page.