Community and voluntary sector support
Engaging people who live and work in the city and tackling inequality are two of the council's key priorities.
In this section you can find out how to apply for funding for community activities, get more involved in your local area, and learn how we are working with and supporting the city's communities and neighbourhoods.
- Grants to community and voluntary organisations
- community engagement
- community engagement training
- volunteering in Brighton & Hove
- more information about your neighbourhood
- neighbourhood decision making pilot projects
- what the Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team do
This section also contains information on the community rights bought in under the Localism Act 2011.