Nationality Checking Service
We are now offering appointments.
Please contact us for further details on:
email@example.com or (01273) 292016
In February 2007 Brighton & Hove Register Office began to offer a Nationality Checking Service & is proud to be registered with the office of the Immigration Services Commissioner. Authorised by the OISC. Ref.No. F200600128
This is a partnership between the Home Office UK Visas and Immigration and selected England and Wales local councils, and is intended to help those people who are submitting applications for British Citizenship. The Nationality Checking Service enables applicants to keep their important documents and reduce the number of requests for further information from the Home Office.
Our Checking Service advisers at Brighton & Hove Register Office have been fully trained and are registered with the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC) to carry out this service. However, we can only provide a checking service and cannot give general immigration advice or act for you after the point of application.
For a small fee, we will check that applications are completed correctly and have been submitted with all the necessary supporting documents and the correct fee. We will photocopy and certify valuable documents such as passports and will send the applications to the Home Office by special delivery post.
- How do I apply for British Nationality?
- How much does it cost to use the Nationality Checking Service?
- What happens at the appointment?
- What documents do I need to produce?
- What else do I need to know?
- Cancellation and refund policy
- Request a Nationality Checking Service appointment online
- Joint Citizenship and Passport Application Service