Youth Employability Service
Are you aged 16-18, live in Brighton & Hove, and not in employment, education or training? If so, you can access free information, advice, guidance or support from the Youth Employability Service (YES). If you are 19-24 and have a statement of special educational needs (SEN) you may also be able to access YES support.
Check your nearest access point or call us on 01273 294247 to arrange an appointment.
YES at 11 St George's Place
- Every Tuesday 1pm to 3pm
- Every Thursday 1pm to 3pm
11 St George's Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB
YES at Whitehawk Community Hub
- Every Friday 1pm to 4pm
Whitehawk Community Hub
179A Whitehawk Road, Brighton, BN2 5GD
- Phone: 01273 294247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/yesbrightonhove
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/YESBrightonHove
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/YESTVBrighton