CEYC training - a beginners guide to finance via elearning
Beginner's guide to nursery finance is primarily aimed at nursery owners, managers and those with a financial responsibility for running a childcare setting. This online course supports nursery owners and managers to reflect and review their financial processes. It provides them with an awareness of the financial implications placed upon them and how to ensure they meet the necessary legal requirements.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Appreciate legal and compliance requirements
- Understand why and how to keep financial records
- Be better informed about their own business performance
- Understand the importance of integrity and control procedures
- Recognise the benefits of using financial management software
- Understand sustainability indicators
- Know where to go for funding
- Be able to manage bad debt.
Cost and application
This e-learning course is currently available free from the NDNA. To apply online, visit the NDNA website.