Secondary admissions booklet
Secondary schools admissions booklet 2017/18
Section 1: Before you make your application
- Before you make your application
- Key dates in the admissions process
- Maximise your chance
- Applying for a school place
- Apply online
Section 2: Making an application
- Decide which schools you prefer
- Co-ordinated admissions
- How do I apply for a school place in another Local Authority area?
- What do I do with my completed application?
- What happens if my application is late?
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Section 3: How your application is processed
Section 4: Admission Priorities and catchment areas
Section 5: What to do when you receive the decision
- How do I accept my child's school place?
- What happens if I am not happy with the school my child has been offered?
- Reallocation pools - what they are, how to enter and how they are managed
- How to appeal
Section 6: Moving house
Section 7: School transport
Section 8: Admission Priorities for schools which are their own admission authority
Section 9: Other content