Fireworks Registrations

A license or registration is required to hold or sell fireworks on any premises under the Manufacture and Storage of Explosives Regulations 2005. The law says that any businesses that stock explosives have to register with the Local Authority.

Register by contacting the Trading Standards business advice line on (01273) 292523 or by downloading and completing the form on the fireworks registration application form page and returning it to us. We will inspect premises (often alongside the local fire service) to ensure that safety conditions are met before issuing the licenses.

Get more information on fireworks and bonfire night