Website issues and feedback
Work affecting our website and digital services
Essential maintenance will be taking place in August that will affect a number of our online services and transactions.
Keep up to date about the services affected before the work takes place.
Services affected from 7pm on Saturday 19 August to 7am on Sunday 20 August
The following services will be unavailable from 7pm on Saturday 19 August until 7am on Sunday 20 August:
- Forms used to contact council services and report problems
- Planning and building control registers
- Library catalogue, including renewing and reserving books
- Housing customer service online for council tenants
- Gambling and licensing registers
- Live bus times information on our website including the JourneyOn travel planner
During this time you will still be able to:
- Get information on our website
- Pay a parking fine
- Make a payment by credit or debit card
- Access information about council meetings
- Search and apply for jobs with the council
Further disruption in August and September 2017
The dates and times planned for future work are:
- Tuesday 29 August from 7pm until midnight
- Saturday 16 September from 7pm until 7am on Sunday 17 September
The disruption is because our website will be unable to access information held on our internal servers.
We will let you know which services will be affected in advance.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you're experiencing any problems with our website outside these times please use our website feedback form to let us know.