Help using the council website
We're always working to improve our website.
Why not take a look at our new 'beta' website and tell us what you think?
Technical and accessibility problems
If you have any technical or accessibility problems, comments or suggestions, you can
- check our website maintenance page for details of any current technical issues or scheduled maintenance
- contact the web team, through our feedback form or by email to email@example.com
From time to time our website is affected by scheduled work to our servers, our internet connection or a technical problem. We try to keep any disruption for our customers to a minimum by
- telling our customers in advance of any scheduled maintenance
- using our website and social media to let customers know about any issues with our site
- scheduling work on our website to be at quieter times whenever possible.
We've also tested it on an Apple Mac using Safari.
If you have any problems using the website with your browser please contact us and let us know.
Our accessibility page explains how to make your computer more accessible when using this site.
The BBC My Web My Way web pages explain the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
Searching the site
Use the search engine for this website by typing in keywords in the top right hand search box. You can carry out advanced searches for specific content, like planning applications and your local councillor by going to our refined search page.
Translating pages on this website
You can translate any text on this website into other languages through the free facilities provided by
Copy and paste the required text into the translating panel provided and select the language you require. Please allow several seconds for the translation to take place.
Help with viewing and downloading content
See our help with viewing and downloading content page for some helpful guidelines.